Six Feet: Same Distance, Different Stories
Six Feet: Same Distance, Different Stories is an anthology written by middle school students from West Dallas, capturing their diverse experiences with COVID-19. Through personal narratives, short stories, and poetry, these young authors offer profound insight into their lives during significant change and upheaval. Six Feet showcases the power of student voices and the transformative impact of writing. Discover a tapestry of emotions, resilience, and connection, reminding us that even in physical separation, our stories bind us together.
- Number of pages: 69 pages
- Paperback/Hardcover: Paperback
- Trim size (in inches): 6” x 9”
- Number of student work: 37 works
- Genre: Fiction, Fantasy, Memoir, Poetry